Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome
- First and foremost, get hold of and arrange the latest mannequin of Google Chrome in your Android gadget.
- If you already have Chrome put in, ensure that to switch it.
- After updating, open Chrome and tap the three dots inside the top-right nook.
- Select Settings from the itemizing of selections that appears subsequent.
- Scroll proper right down to the Basics a part of Chrome Settings and tap on the Theme.
- Under Theme, you’ve gotten three choices: System Default, Light, and Dark.
- To activate the darkish mode, choose the Dark Theme.
- To disable the Dark mode, choose the ‘Light’ theme.