On an iPhone, strategies to lock WhatsApp
.To shut WhatsApp in your iPhone so that even when your iPhone is already unlocked, your face or fingerprint is required to view your WhatsApp chats, observe these instructions:
- Launch WhatsApp.
- In the underside correct nook of the show, select the Settings tab.
- On Account Open Privacy, click on on
- Select Screen Lock.
- Toggle requires Touch ID or Face ID on
- Decide how prolonged Face ID or Touch ID will most likely be required.
How to bypass Face ID or Touch ID on locked WhatsApp
- On your iPhone, faucet Settings
- To entry “Face ID & Passcode” or “Touch ID & Passcode,” scroll down.
The passcode for the iPhone.
- Under “Use Face ID/Touch ID For,” select “Other Apps.”
- Turn WhatsApp off.
- Open WhatsApp as soon as extra
- Go into the iPhone’s passcode.